Note to New Members ×

WINDHAM CARVEFEST '07 - FEB 24 & 25

Bricky

Hey Cail,

If all goes well, I should be there by 9. Ron(CarveFather, aka..nucklehead dragon in my terms)) and perhaps 3 or 4 others usually start around 10:30.

Only your third time out. This will be my first of the season, if I make it. I had a leg injury back in Jan that put me out for nearly 2 months.

I will have more info later tonight. Waiting for Ronski.

It should be great!

AZ

Sorry to hear about the injury. Hopefully it's fully recovered now.

If I can get there it probably wont be til later in the afternoon. This week is really busy for me so pretty much all the mornings are out. However, next week I should be able to make it out in the morning sometime.

Either way let me know what the plans are.

Hey Cail,

Yeah, any kind of injury during the winter season is a real bummer. While I am not 100 percent recovered, I am hoping to do some turns without too much difficulties. I'll see hopefully tomorrow.

If you plan to stop by later in the afternoon that cool too. Ronski and the others usually quit late in the day anyway. I'm an early bird carver.

The gang usually do a trip every week, so I think they are planning to return to Jiminy next Wednesday as well.

I'll keep you posted, check later tonight.

AZ