Note to New Members ×

boarding in maine?

roscoe

thursday we're supposed to get 1-3 inches, some rain, and then 1-3 more inches in Brunswick - so two hours south of the loaf/Sunday river

The loaf sent me an email telling me they were getting a foot by this weekend - I might be heading to the mountain friday or sunday (rugby tournament scheduled for saturday, depends on the weather)

last saturday was definitely one of the BEST days this year, so this weekend could be another great powder weekend :biggthump:biggthump

Guest Andrew S

As of now (5:30 pm), it's coming down real hard in Waterville. Apparently we're supposed to get 6-9 inches here over the night so I'd imagine they will get a bit more up at the Loaf.

I went up friday, and it was amazing snow. 10" of relatively light powder. great stuff

and supposedly we're supposed to get a couple FEET of snow up here sunday/monday. winter's not over yet :biggthump

Friday was AWESOME powder!!!! Saturday was rippin too :D

Hopin for the big dump tonite & plannin on being back for next weekends closing.

Man the snow is holding up GREAT! The snowbase is the best I've ever seen here in April.

They've extended the season another week to the 29th... 134 trails still open.

The groomers are still awesome - a bit soft in the afternoons but the weathers been in the high 60s and going to the 70s on Monday.

Sure is an awesome cap to a great season at the loaf.

- Hey Ed it was great to hook up with you on the 3:50 run today!

Steve

as the old saying goes better late than never..which opens the door to catching first pow of next season.... all i can say is the last 3 runs were the perfect way to end (for me) this season..i heard that the loaf is going to be open for the next two weekends so maybe its not my last we'll have to see.

your right it is the most amazing condictions i have ever seen for spring riding that i can remember..

maybe next season you will see me on a coiler!!

i hope you get to take advantage of the next few weekends at the loaf, i will post if i am going to make it..the temptation is there.

great to meet you and look forward to laying down some carves..