Note to New Members ×

Photos at hardbooter.com

Bordy

Guest utahsnowrider

Thanks for posting your pixs on the internet. Keep them coming!

Did you notice the flex of your MADD board? In several of your pixs, it shows your board bending at the front end of your binding rather than flexing through out the body of the board. It looked like as if your board is about to fold at the front end. I witnessed a buddy of mine breaking his Burton Coil at the front end of his binding when I was home in Utah for the x-mas break. I know that when it comes to breaking boards that it tends to break at the front end of the board. Shouldn't the board flex throughout the body of the board or distribute equally on the entire body of the board the weight or force? OR it is a known phenonmen or common that most of the flexing would take place at the front end of the front binding rather than at the center of the board or the running length of the board. I would imagine that when the board are sickly flexing at the front end that it would plow the snow rather than carve through the snow.

I am a novice carver. I think I now understand the concept of the Conshox plate. Was it created for that purpose?

That madd is plenty stroung. It has gotten softer over time.

The flex in front of the foot is just the beginning of the turn its easy to guess what phase of the turn the rider is in by where the board is bent.

Nose= Start of turn

Mid= Middle of turn

Tail= end of turn.

Good eye Brother Hope to see you at the WTC Check out the link on Hardbooter.com for the info!