Note to New Members ×

As-NEW '05 Donek FC1 171 Olympic for Sale

Guest chrismcq

Guest chrismcq

For Sale: A 'like-new' (used for 3 half-days in soft snow) Donek Freecarve FC1 171 custom olympic-core; the board was constructed with 4mm of taper so that it releases from turns with greater ease (good for some racing). It has a metallic topsheet. This is a $1000 board, willing to part with it for $US350 plus shipping (from Canada to the us this is about $40). An incredible board. I injured myself early in the season + an newborn daugher = will not need the snowboard any time soon! The sale price is more a function of the second-hand board market than the real value of the deck! I can send pictures if needed.

Cheers,

Chris

Guest chrismcq

Thanks for all the interest - I think that I have a buyer. Yes, inexpensive - and also yes to 'Pregnier' - a great board... but not the model I have, a 10.2 stiffness is too much for me. I have ridden the standard FC (stiffness of 7 on Sean's scale) and that would be my preferred top end on flex. If the deal falls through I'll re-post.

One good turn deserves another...