Note to New Members ×

Will be in Winter Park 1/15/07

lstzephyr

I will be going to winter park on the 15th. I will be demoing a allmountain carver, and hardboots so if anybody wants to show the fng some tricks I'd be all for it. There also may be a chick I work with there who may or may not be on hardboots too(she's sick, as in not well). Also a dude on a tiny(141) board who is learning may be there. Should be enertaining:eplus2:

Also I'm pretty much always on either of the Aspen/snowmass mountains every monday and tuesday. :biggthump

I'm at buttermilk everyday, but its my job. Your welcome to ride with me on my water runs though.:smashfrea

Looks like I will be the only one on hardboots, but my friend will be there too, although she will most likely be on softboots. Should be a fun day if anybody wants to do some runs. I will be in a grey jacket, black pants, black mask, black hat, black oakley goggles(yes i look like I am going to rob someone) she will be in red pants, white jacket. Should be easy to spot...just look for the robber on hardboots with the chick with the girly(pink, white) board.