Note to New Members ×

UPZ / Raichle boot liners

Joe D

UPZ Thermo liners UK size 9, US size 10. SOLD! $20 SOLD!

According to UPZ's website these are heat formable. The two white areas on the medial and lateral ankle have some sort of heat moldable material in them. They apparently will also self- mold over time with body heat. They are not designed to be oven-baked like Thermoflexes.

A ski shop that has Salomon Heat Sticks should be able to do these. New, never ridden. These are comfortable liners that nicely fit the Raichle / Deeluxe SB shell. They are softer flexing than standard Raichle liners, and so would do well in a stiff boot that a rider wants to soften a little. Too soft in my SB224's.

They are much lighter than standard liners, almost as light as my Intuitions.

they're the uppermost liner on the UPZ website: http://www.upz-boots.com/e_innenschuh.html

Raichle standard liners, mondo 27.0 SOLD! $20 SOLD!

Used, but good condition. A little too snug for me. Liner booster strap. I actually like these liners, and would happily trade for a used mp 27.5 set, although Scott Firestone's AlpineCarving site seems to indicate that the 27.0 and 27.5 are the same.

E-mail for full-size pics or any questions.

Joe

post-1320-141842224912_thumb.jpg

post-1320-141842224914_thumb.jpg