Note to New Members ×

Stratton

Paulk

I dont recommend it- I just parked and walked around with my friend from Peru to show him what a ski resort was like... packed... so many people. My friend is teaching tomorrow and was up today- so if you do go, her recommendation was to stay up top where they are blowing snow. Ski patrol was busy and apparently the mountains have been overflowing to hospitals.

• 2 weeks later...
is there anything up there?

Handful of trails, good in am for a few runs, scrap by noon, even with no liftlines.....looks like november, not january. Heard in the lift line, northern VT got the snow this week..

going west next week, I'll try back here again in march.

Guest motopilot

rode on friday as well and the snow was really good. Was at Stratton for a wile and then over to Okemo. Snow was good ( for what they have) and no crowds. Was at stratton this past weekend and although it rained almost all weekend, snow was fun, soft. Again no crowds. LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest motopilot
I'll be riding every morning next week (2/26-3/2). Anyone around?

Look slike you will have a great week up there. Just got back after 10days and all I can say is that the snow was excellent! Great job thanks to mother nature and the groomers for a great president's week. Crowds were not bad at all as well.

• 2 weeks later...