Note to New Members ×

Any deals for local hills?

Joe D

I honestly don't remember ever seeing discount tickets for Summit/Bear. Why bother when you have a near monopoly?

As for Baldy...have a look at the...I think its called a Club Card?

http://www.mtbaldy.com/

click on season passes. Its $149 now...dunno if thats much of a deal especially if winter ends up like it looks like it is going to

seriously, before they merged, I remember different deals from year to year... now it's $62 for tomorrow (Friday) which should be a midweek price but it's considered a 'Holiday'

the only deal I saw was called C.O.R.E. and for 1-time $10 discount you fill out a form (a total liability release, specifically including negligence on their part) and give them all your personal information. Fu@& that. :mad:

SO much for competition in the marketplace...

a site called CalAdventures.com has $10 discount coupons for Baldy. I called Brianna in the Business office there, and she said they're still honoring them. Very nice.

I dont even think Baldy is open though is it?

remember those coupon sheets you used to be able to get? We got em for $50 or something and it was 4 full days, then like 4 days at 1/2 price. I rode baldy a lot a couple years. One of them was a banner year but then I broke my arm

Big Bear resorts = the big show. No need to compete.

• 3 weeks later...