Note to New Members ×

Quiver clearance(Oxygen, Rossi)

Strider

I need to get rid of my current boards to make room for a new Coiler. I have an Oxygen Proton GS and a Rossi X-Vas 160. The Oxygen was purchased new and ridden for 2 seasons, and the X-vas was purchased new and ridden 3 times. The Proton had a professional tune at a good shop in Steamboat at the end of last year and is in great shape (great camber, structure,some light scratches from bindings and boots on the topsheet) as it was only used for racing. Here are the stats and prices. E-mail me for pictures.

Oxygen Proton 172 ($175)

Overall Length (cm): 172

Running Length (cm): 156.0

Effective Edge (cm): 156.0

Stance Width (cm): 20.0

Tip Width (cm): 23.8

Waist Width (cm): 19.5

Tail Width (cm): 23.8

Tip Height (cm): 4.0

Tail Height (cm): 0.5

Side Cut Radius (m): 14

Stance Range (cm): 45-53

Stance Offset (cm): 2.0

Weight Range (kg): 55-100+

Rossi X-vas ($175)

160cm running length,

137 effective edge

"progressive" sidecut, 23.7/19/23.5 nose/waist/tail.

Hey there,

I was thinking of hanging on to those bindings for my son, but I am willing to part with them. They are Burton Rat Traps, but are in really good condition. thats a picture from last year and has my wife's boards in it too...and the FP has already been sold. I've been too lazy to size correctly to post here a pic of the Oxygen, but can do it anyone wants to see it.

Could you send me some pics of the rossi to my email? My email is bmblank (at) mr-happy (dot) com. Also, what types of payment do you want if I were to want the board? And what about shipping? You can email all the answers if you want. Thanks

Ben

Sorry it took a little while there, but you know, the weekend, the snow... Need I say more? :) Sunday morning was smooth and hard and after about 3 or 4 times sliding around on my ass cause I lost an edge to my heels, I got fed up. Consider the rossi sold, I have already emailed you and eagerly waiting a response. :) Thanks alot

Ben