Note to New Members ×

Burton furnace Cable actuated second buckle

Blackbird

Hey BOL people!!

:biggthump

Just wondering if anyone out there have some parts I need for an old pair of Burton Furnace hard boots I'm resurrecting. (Yes they are old... but the shells and liners have very little use and are still great.)

The little circular plastic Cable Holders on the second buckle have cracked. (My Guess Is from age as they are terribly brittle.) and I'd like see if someone out there would have the parts I need to fix them... or maybe bits from another type of boot that is a perfect match!! I'm not that confident on modifying them if I don't need to..

I'm not sure on the year but I'm guessing they are '99 models.:confused:

I have both the 98' Furnace, and 03' Fire's and they seem share quite similar buckles but these black beauties have a unique buckle setup I've only seen on this model year.

These 99's happen to be in reverse to the 98's and Fire's (Aswell as a different style of buckle)

So anyone have these spares lying around... hopefully new??

I need two... one for each boot :freak3:

Also must be willing to mail them to Sydney Australia..will pay postage.

Paypal loaded ready to go!!!

Here are some pics

One is of the actual Cables I need and the other is the entire boot so it may be easier for someone to recognise what boot model I'm talking about!!

Cheers!

Steve:D

post-3368-141842222244_thumb.jpg

post-3368-141842222252_thumb.jpg