Note to New Members ×

Virus UPZ boots

Ray

S O L D !

S O L D !

S O L D !

Selling my Virus UPZ boots.

Size Mondo 25.5 (Shell is 287mm).

Only used the shell (with different liners) last season for about 8 days! The original liners are still brand new! Not sure if all UPZ come with the same type of liners, but this one is the “Flo” liner:

http://www.upz-boots.com/e_innenschuh.html

The boots are in great condition (only some cosmetically flaws; Rivets have been exchanged with Stainless Steel screws!).

Thx

Ray

PS. Btw, only reason I sell em is, my new 06/07 Virus boots just arrived…

What's the scoop on the Flo liners? Are they any good? Do these come with any extra heels or the ski adapters? Are there any new features with the 06/07's or just purely cosmetic stuff? Have these been T-nutted to address the safety issues or is that what the stainless screws were for?

I never used the orig liner, so I can’t tell (I ride all my boots with foam injected liners), but lot’s of people in Europe use them and seem quite happy. Always personal opinion. Many people also ride them with Thermo Flex liners...

The shell form did not change from last year. They use a slightly softer plastic this year it seems… No, not T-nutted. Only some rivets got exchanged with screws.