Note to New Members ×

My new job - please critique my efforts!

patmoore

The kayak on the montage shot is atleast 15 years old, like trying to sell snowboards with a Burton Elite photo.

BobD

I know nothing about kayaks. The photo montage is left over from our old site and I don't know how long ago it was created. In the animated graphic below I didn't have any stock photos so I grabbed ones of our ski club members. That's my wife in the kayak. I'll try to get some better graphics.

Almost forgot - we made our first sale! A lady on the left coast was looking for a particular type of twin tip ski for her son and we popped up in a Google search. Gotta keep that ball rolling.

Woo Hoo! Two more sales last night - snowboard boots that folks found through Google.

Interestingly all of our sales so far have come from the west coast.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

As to my other job (NASTAR coordinator at Okemo), pacesetting trials are at Sunapee next week and I hope to have the course open by the 23rd. I plan to have some encouraging news for snowboard racers soon.

Ironically, my 85 year old dad is my "go to" guy for computer questions. He's the resident geek at his retirement home in South Carolina. He never had any training - just picked it up in his spare time.

Where in SC? Your getting into my neck of the woods. Funny same with me, and my IT geekness. Just kind of pick it up. In the Desktop PC Support arena myself.

Where in SC? Your getting into my neck of the woods. Funny same with me, and my IT geekness. Just kind of pick it up. In the Desktop PC Support arena myself.
Dad's in Charleston. I'm in CT. A while back he conducted a seminar at the retirement community on how to take your old 8mm movies, color slides, VHS, etc and burn them into DVDs. Staying in touch with technology keeps the mind sharp. Now that I'm north of 60 I'm trying to emulate him.