Note to New Members ×

FS: Raichle 323 27.5 and Snowpro Step ins

Guest fnaschold

Guest fnaschold

I think I have seen others post their ebay offers, so I hope this is ok to do. I have the following for sale:

A pair of bronze Raichle 323s in 27.5, which were bought new two years ago and have seen maybe 15 hours of gentle use. Great boots. I got the same ones again, but now in 26.5 and I am happy!!

For photos and more details see http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320056094401&rd=1&rd=1

A pair of Crazy Creek labelled Snowpro step in bindings. These have been used even less than the boots (as I have another pair of these bindings)

For photos and more details see

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320056097513&rd=1&rd=1

If you really want one of these urgently and can pay by paypal right away (I am only home for another six days - and then away for several weeks), let me know. To make me a reasonable offer consider what I set the ebay prices ($120 BIN for the boots, $40 starting price for the binders). Once I get the paypal payment I will ship the very next day.

Best way to get in touch: fn23@cornell.edu

Cheers. Felix

Will you sell them through bomber? And not Ebay?

Ill give ya $100 right now. Plus shipping.

I really need some new boots, and I think these are roughly what im looking for.

And they are my size, as my foot is about 27.3cm. Thanks. We can talk about price, but I just wanted to let you know im interested.

emailed you too!