Note to New Members ×

Hot deal Canadian Backcountry Snowcat 6day ski trip for sale

Guest andy sills

Guest andy sills

RIDE FEBRUARY 15 THRU THE 20TH (arrive by Sat nite, 14th)

Six glorious days of backcountry skiing deep in the heart of Selkirk Mountains of British Columbia's Canadian Rockies.

Quality deep powder skiing. Great Northern Snow Cat Skiing is one of the origional and best snowcat operations for the past 25 seasons.Fresh tracks, 7-10 awesome runs per day. Cozy, comfortable lodge deep in the Selkirk Mountains, 50 miles south of Revelstoke. This is an all inclusive vacation including a private room/bath,all meals,snowcat served skiing, two backcountry guides and comaraderie with 12 other skiers. One state of the art snowcat (most operations run multiple cats and much larger groups). This is an intimate, exciting,adventureous experience for anyone who is an intermediate skier (powder skis available for rental) or good

snowboarder the only thing you add is transportation to get there ($300-$400 airfare plus transfer). They have been getting hammered with snow the past couple of weeks! Check their website.

I have gone for the past 15 years and have unavoidable conflict this week which i had to purchase 2 years ago (Im remodeling my house and am acting as the general contractor and have a whole bunch of people working so I really should be there....if you have done this, you know the drill...and i expected to be done by now....been there?) . This 6 day package usually goes for $3600 and I will sell my seat for $2600 to a Tahoe Carver or friend. If you have been thinking of powder helisking, you should check this out....just as exciting and way more cluck for the buck.Ride every day, no sitting around or getting skunked because its snowing and the bird cant fly...You ride every day all day until your legs are whipped.Incredible terrain for all levels of experience.The best Trees, great steeps CMH has a Heliski operation ajacent to the 50 square miles which is exclusively Great Northerns Ive done em both..... This is the one that I keep going back to year after year (17 years straight) for a week in December and this week (one of the best weeks for snow) in Februrary. Call me if you have any questions or know anybody who might want this opportunity.

DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL BACKCOUNTRY POWDER EXPERIENCE

Time is of the essence, so CALL ME RATHER THAN EMAIL AS IM NOT ALWAYS NEAR A COMPUTER

Andy Sills, 415 308-4999,

If I cant sell it quickly then Ill go myself.