Note to New Members ×

88-89 kemper freestyle

Guest myfriendsgoo

• 1 year later...
Guest ryangb
my old kemper is for sale...

Any collector interested ?

IMG_1323.jpg

I know this is a crazy old thread, but if you still have your Kemper, I'm interested. Send me a PM, or email to ryangb333@hotmaildotcom

I have that exact board, in similar condition, collecting dust in my basement. This was my first (and last) softboot board. Who wants it?

I was showing it to a friend recently, and one of the binding straps cracked and broke off in my hand (looks like this one suffered a similar fate). Strangely, the other ones seem as supple as new. Consider the bindings as purely decorative.

Sadly, I lost the 3rd straps years ago, but I got a lot of use out of them!

Guest ryangb
I have that exact board, in similar condition, collecting dust in my basement. This was my first (and last) softboot board. Who wants it?

I was showing it to a friend recently, and one of the binding straps cracked and broke off in my hand (looks like this one suffered a similar fate). Strangely, the other ones seem as supple as new. Consider the bindings as purely decorative.

Sadly, I lost the 3rd straps years ago, but I got a lot of use out of them!

Do you still have the board? Is it the same one pictured in this thread? How much do you want for it?

Thanks

Ryan

Yes, it's identical to that picture. I don't have a pic handy, but same year, size, color, bindings, and condition (from what I can tell). I can take a pic tonight if you'd like to see the actual thing. Again, not rideable as-is, due to the broken binding strap.

Make me an offer! Anything + shipping sounds good to me. I got this new for my 13th birthday, and I think I can let it go now.

If you're interested in other obsolete unrideable boards, I also have a 1992 Nitro [goofy] 162 asym with some base damage, and easily removable ugly spraypaint on the topsheet. It has Fritschi bindings, which out of frustration, I epoxied in place (no adjustment possible). Constant accidental binding release = no fun! Rideable only if your boots fit the same size as my US10 Blax boots from years back, you're goofy, and don't mind constantly explaining that "it's supposed to look like that". I can snap a pic of that too, if it sounds interesting.

Guest ryangb
Yes, it's identical to that picture. I don't have a pic handy, but same year, size, color, bindings, and condition (from what I can tell). I can take a pic tonight if you'd like to see the actual thing. Again, not rideable as-is, due to the broken binding strap.

Make me an offer! Anything + shipping sounds good to me. I got this new for my 13th birthday, and I think I can let it go now.

If you're interested in other obsolete unrideable boards, I also have a 1992 Nitro [goofy] 162 asym with some base damage, and easily removable ugly spraypaint on the topsheet. It has Fritschi bindings, which out of frustration, I epoxied in place (no adjustment possible). Constant accidental binding release = no fun! Rideable only if your boots fit the same size as my US10 Blax boots from years back, you're goofy, and don't mind constantly explaining that "it's supposed to look like that". I can snap a pic of that too, if it sounds interesting.

Actually, I'm only looking for boards I rode...Well I seen one sell on craigslist for $45. I would offer you $100 plus shipping. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ryan

Guest ryangb
Sounds good. I should show you some pics first, and I can do that this evening. Can you send me your address so I can figure out the shipping? Private message is fine (I'm new to this -- let me know if I need to enable that or anything).

Yea, you need to enable emails.

Guest ryangb
Sounds good. I should show you some pics first, and I can do that this evening. Can you send me your address so I can figure out the shipping? Private message is fine (I'm new to this -- let me know if I need to enable that or anything).

Send me an email to ryangb333@hotmail.com, and we'll go from there.

Guest ryangb

Hey Charlie,

Haven't heard back from you, and was wondering, if that is still a go?

Thanks

Ryan