Note to New Members ×

stoked.at is back online

Guest stoked

Guest stoked

so the site is back online but nothing new since I didn't have time to work on it for this season so 'the' cool reconstructed version shall be online next season

some updates will be made already this season and in case someone needs some webspace or a webpage for pictures or clips (rider page) I can set that up anytime and of course free of charge (info@stoked.at)

at least I will have some vacation in december so the following updates or features should be available no later than then

a picture blog ~ email accounts @styleisfree.com ~ an overview of this season's boards ~ a download and print out yourself calender for 2007

cheers and get in shape for this season (at least I have to)

Bernhard

http://stoked.at

http://stoked.at/coolmen.avi

Guest stoked

okay that hard attack video is real cool :)

yeah the guide I have not given up on doing what used to be in magazines product specials but an overview without much guidance shall be the goal for this season and I guess F2 will be first they just make it so convenient by sending the whole new releases info and images on a CD and also have it available for download as far as I remember the last season

of course I don't mind reading positive feedback so thanks

guess some might want to get rid of a susan123-abc-2004@yahoo.com email account when their real name is just susan so I can only say that any and all usernames will be untaken and ready to use

also I think it could be fun if an alpine snowboarding picture blog catched on (or is there one already?) easily sharing a riding or chilling picture after a good day on the mountain should be fun if a lot of people would do that :)

so anyway gonna set that up after all I was pissed enough about not being able to really work on the whole site for this season

cheers and best carves

Bernhard