Note to New Members ×

WTB Intec Bindings

RDY_2_Carve

Looking for another pair of bindings to avoid board swapping. Show me what you got. Looking to spend 100-125 USD, and maybe more depending on the bindings.

Will also consider standard bindings but only if they'll work with boots that have Intec heels installed. Definately don't wanna be swapping heels since that would kinda defeat the purpose of not having to swap bindings between boards...

Just PM me and let me know what you have!

Thanks all!

just so you know, all standard bindings will work with intec heels installed. the intec heels are the same spec as the standard heel on most or all boots.

dunno what your first pair of bindings is, but the TD2 2nd board kit makes changing a breeze

just so you know, all standard bindings will work with intec heels installed. the intec heels are the same spec as the standard heel on most or all boots.

Uh, not with the newer snowpro race series. The heel block is fairly narrow and has small wings on the sides - the intec pins catch on this and will not allow the heel to rest on the block surface. Kind of a bummer :(

• 2 weeks later...