Note to New Members ×

Need hard boots @ a good price...

Guest quicksilver3

Guest quicksilver3

I will be carving for the first time this winter and need some boots badly. Mondo size 27.5. Willing to try 27 or 28 for the right price (comfort a must). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Powell

Guest fnaschold

I have some Raichle 323 in 27.5 that have been used about 8-10 times for 2 hours at a time. I bought them new in early 2005 to start carving. Great boots to start on as they give good support without being overly stiff. I now find that I need a smaller size (my foot is 26.8). I will post a want to buy ad myself - and if I get lucky then I could sell you mine. I will keep you updated.

Guest fnaschold

I have some Raichle 323 in 27.5 that have been used about 8-10 times for 2 hours at a time. I bought them new in early 2005 to start carving. I now find that I need a smaller size (my foot is 26.8). I will post a want to buy ad myself - and if I get lucky then I could sell you mine. I will keep you updated.

Guest fnaschold

Probably around $125. Mostly I am trying not to lose money when replacing them with a similar boot in 26.5. By the way, I also have a pair of Snowpro step in bindings that have been used for maybe four days.

But as I said, I don't really want to part with them before I don't find any boots in my size, as I can't afford to have to spend big bucks on boots when at the start of the season I need some and there aren't any decent price ones available!

Bottomline: I am looking and will email you as soon as I find something suitable. Let's see if by then you are still interested.