Note to New Members ×

BoarderX Videos?

No.2

Does any one know where to find videos of BoarderX racing? I can't seem to find any thing worth while. Tryed Google and Google video, eDonkey, G1 and G2 and DC++ hubs. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong language. BX is bigger in Europe than the US right?

I wouldnt call it "hype" phil, but Im sure it was definitely spin control ie something made up, but...

I dont see what the big deal was. If she had stuck the landing no one would have rousted her. Foolish move that cost her a gold. Only person that should be upset is HER.

and the chick that was celebrating so wildly should have been far more tame. She ONLY won because the girl made a huge error. She was light years behind

anyway, the **** talking in the comments made me red in the face. People are such idiots these days!

D there is a ton of behind the scenes when it comes to SBX. Tonja who won did a similar move two seasons ago which cost her a world cup win.

I'm not bashing Lindsay at all and have defended her on many occasions, it was her race, her medal, her life she can do with it as she pleases. She has taken things very well and will still be a medal contender in 2010. But you don't grab method and tweak it for "stability".

She was grabbing the last big jump before for stability
Opps... To clarify. I was talking about the last big jump before the final jump she went down on. Might have been clearer to say she was grabbing the previous jump for stability but..... yeah like you say tweeking a method...

There sure must have been stuff behind the scenes for that reaction at the end and for there to have been any need for a PR spin. After all it's BX isn't it? Arn't you allowed to say something like hey I was just goin large for crowd and slamed, bummrr, ah well, still got the silver huh!

I was just keen to see some good BX racing haveing just done one. To be honest it annoyed me a bit. Trying to spend as little time as poss on your edge was driveing me crazy. Still variety is good for your rideing right?

Still keen to see some good footage of hard booters BXing.....

D there is a ton of behind the scenes when it comes to SBX. Tonja who won did a similar move two seasons ago which cost her a world cup win.

I'm not bashing Lindsay at all and have defended her on many occasions, it was her race, her medal, her life she can do with it as she pleases. She has taken things very well and will still be a medal contender in 2010. But you don't grab method and tweak it for "stability".

totally agree, it was stupid. but yes, her choice. cost her, too.

but...I just took issue with the use of the word "hype" which usually means promotion of some sort? Maybe we define the term differently.

still, comes down to the people talking ---- in the site comments need to be smacked.