Note to New Members ×

Donek Axis vs. Prior 4WD

Fat Old Bastard

Oooo. Yes I do train with him, Coach Sean. And just realized youre in WATKINS! I go there every now and then to do motocross track. How far are you from this location so I could swing by for a visitation? I would probaly reek of gasoline (two strokes). :)

Sorry for the delay. Must of unsubscribed from the thread somehow.

Grrr, I know what it's like to loose stuff/money on someone dishonest. Lost a few clams on ebay once. Yeah, WV and VT are kind of far away from each other. Glad to hear your restarting the mail demoing with a more secure setup despite previous problems. :biggthump

Man I can't wait for this season. Winter surely come quickly...though not too quickly so the intern will have enough time to build a robust solution. :D

DrCR

Oooo. Yes I do train with him, Coach Sean. And just realized youre in WATKINS! I go there every now and then to do motocross track. How far are you from this location so I could swing by for a visitation? I would probaly reek of gasoline (two strokes). :)

We're north of Watkins about 8 miles. Probably 15 minutes from the track. Send me an e-mail and I can get you a map.

• 1 month later...