Note to New Members ×

WTB: Used Bindings and Boots

Guest Frappe

I'm new to the sport, and just got a new (BX-style) board this season. I'm looking for a nice, used, preferrably cheap set of hardboots and bindings that I can use with that as well as with a (either great-condition used or new) alpine board.

So, if you've got some Mens 8.5ish, 26.5ish Mondo boots lying around, preferably set up for a step-in system,

and some (preferably step-in, definitely stiff) bindings, let me know.

I'd like not to spend more than $150 on the whole boots-binding setup, is that likely/possible?

Guest woodman

There's a pair of AF700's on e-bay right now for $150.00 which is an unbelievably good price for a boot of that quality. I've got some TD1 step-ins for $199.00 with only 3 days on them as an e-bay item also, but my reserve is only $175.00. That's a pretty good set-up for only $325.00, especially when the boots alone run more than that brand new. Keep shopping though, sometimes you get lucky. I've seen SnowPro step-ins posted here pretty cheap, boots too, but again not the quality of the above items.

Good luck,

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Is that last strap up top velcro, or real?

I probably should've mentioned that I'm looking for 4-buckle boots, preferably stiff, but still comfy enough for all day riding...

At this rate, I'll be paying as much for the boots as I do for the board...if not more.

Not that that's a bad thing.