Note to New Members ×

Dan looks like board wont come with me to Hotham

tcross.au

this is directed to dantheman0177, reason being in the carving community section is that there is no rideboard for Aus. If you want this removed then could I please ask fin to create a rideboard for Aus or at least the southern hemisphere.

Dan,

Looks like i might not be coming with my board, only skis this time, don't really feel like risking it as i want to save it for the rest of the season before i fork out for a Hot blast from Barts snowboards in Jindy. Seem to be the cheapest i can find only about $600.

I going to hotham on the 2nd but wont reach until the arvo so you'll probably be gone, but the heli flight is going a head sometime through the week so i'll look out for you.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

OK.

Official report from Falls (Monday 3 July to Friday 7 July).

CRAP. Only open lifts were Drovers, Towers, Scotts & Ruined. Scotts was only open to get to and from Ruined because you certainly couldn't ride under the chair unless you love lots of dirt and big black rocks.

Generally man made ice (barely) covering hard packed sheet ice. Not fun. Especially for the girl in our group who broke both her arms on Friday.

Official report from Hotham (Sunday 2 July).

CRAP. Only lifts open were Big D, Summit, Upper Playground & Village. Summit was rubbish on Sunday so I can only imagine that it got worse as the week wore on. And there is only so many times you can do Heavenly Valley / Village Loop without going mad! :smashfrea

just got back yesterday, hotham only got worse, the temp on friday was 8C and melted the 5cm we got the night before

never made it over to falls as the heli was down, but friends said it was better.

I could probably count around 30 times probably on the village chair through the week, and even more on big d

PB don't wanna know as usual so I reakon we just front up on a weekend that looks like we are going to get some fresh top up and is convienient to all those who are coming.

I'm amazed at the apathy of both PB and Thredder's.