Note to New Members ×

WANTED: Alpine Boots 27

SKKor19

I am new to the sport of alpine riding. Currently I own a Volkl RennTiger 168GS, and am looking into a set of Burton Race Plates. I have been advised from more than one rider to purchase strict alpine hardboots versus traditional ski boots. If anyone has Mondo or any type of alpine boots around size 27, give or take a half size for a cheap or reasonable price, please get back to me. You can also call my cell at 315-408-6024. Thanks a lot for the help and I look foward to speaking with potential sellers.

--Kyle

I've got a pair of Mondo 27 Krypton boots by Oxygen in good shape. Not a 'totally awesome, greatest ever' boot but serviceable entry-level. I'm not certain if the boot is Intec-compatable. My guess is NOT. (I'm open to other's wisdom here...) I'm considering switching to a ski boot 'cause I'm tired of traveling with 3 sets of boots.

post-1998-141842218654_thumb.jpg

Although these don't come with the Intec heels they have been modified with the 5 position forward lean mechanism and the thermofit liners.

The pictures are a little dark but google has a picture enhancer program if you want to lighten them up a bit. Like I said, the shells are practically brand new being used only once. I got these as a back up to my 124's but then as a gift got the deeluxe Indy's so ended up selling the 124's and never needed these again. The liners have only been molded 3 times. Twice when they were in the 124's and once for the 123's. I believe you could get 3-4 remolds done for your foot to get a pretty good custom fit.

Let me know if you have any quetsions.

414-535-7450 work :sleep:

Have had a couple people ask about selling only the liners. I'd really prefer to sell them as a package at this point.

Thanks for the interest and my apologies for not returning calls personally. I'm crazy busy at work with project lightspeed. :barf: