Note to New Members ×

If you are a beginner aussie and need a board...

tcross.au

there is an Volkl RT that i know will not cost much to buy, little secret, if you are a beginner i can give you a link that will allow you to buy this. I dont need it but will buy it if no one new wants as it will be put to use by me sometimes.

so if you are from aus and want to start in hardbooting for alot under 300. then here is your chance be quick though have to do it tonight or tomorrow morning.

No pros on this one just beginners as i want to help them progress

not sure where he comes from exactly, but i can ask i think he is interstate.

EDIT: he is from syd so dont think so

2 weeks till hotham staying 1st till 9th

Probably will take a trip on that helicopter service over to falls so you might see me up there, just look for gold SL board and blue fire boots and thats me. just depends on the snow, if it's any good i'll take my board but if not then i'll ski but could still meet up depending on who im with.

im at buller next week hopefully because i need to get some gear that i left there over summer for hotham but dont know about boarding as there is next to no snow as you can see below

14w5cwk.jpg

for those of you who are overseas, that board i made with the trail map on it, this is the south side of buller looking down from the summit towards the flat part

DIAL UP WARNING large one of above

http://shogun.smugmug.com/photos/76163622-O.jpg

Geez that is ordinary. Won't be heading to Buller any time soon it seems.

I will be riding Hotham on Sunday 2nd. We are driving over the top from the Omeo side to then go to Falls.

I will probably be riding either a black Prior WCR with a Canadian flag or a blue Prior 4WD and wearing blue LeMans boots. See if we can catch up for a spin.

well i'll probably see you up there, my riding aint great so you could spot me easily, or look for the only hardbooter on the mountain, if not then i might see you at falls.

hopefully it snows by then looking foward to getting back on the snow