Note to New Members ×

Vail Anyone?

scotts.Scheinman

Guest Andrew S

Awesome. Yeah, send me an email if you guys want to meet up at some point. Or before you leave if you won't have internet access out there. I'll actually be in the West Vail area for quite a while.

Andrew

cool. I work at Golden Peak of Vail. Look for grey uniforn (or black vest with radio sticking out, im the only one who wears that) with a guy with pony tail cap. I sometimes ski, so pls do stop by and say hello. I usually ride/ski at the park of golden peak.

Well, where are you from where you have never been to colorado, BOY are you in for a good time. I am not a pro by any means

from flat ontario Canada.. was out at Tahoe last year had a great time. wanted to try something new.. so decided to hit up CO :)

a friend of mine is taking me around for the wkend.. hitting keystone tomorrow. then somewhere. then vail should be good !!

just hope my board it long enough :) i should of brough the nidecker 183. but i only have 3d mounting plates for the td2. else i would have to ride os1.. and don't feel rite not riding Bomber stuff in CO :)