Note to New Members ×

Park City Anyone?

Guest Tim Tuthill

Tim I got your message today. Unfortunatlly I am leaving for Nor-Am finals on the 21st and wont be back in town until the 2nd. Hope you have a good time while you are here. It is dumping right now soyou might want to bring a board you can ride the trees on, as well as the normal carving equipment.

Guest Digger

Ken - This is Kevin McDougall in SLC, you can come ride with me at Snowbird. Maybe stop over for some seafood and a beer after. Like Phil said bring both powder and alpine gear. We are having a great powder cycle right now, but some high pressure will move in sometime. How long will you be in town for? Give me a call and we can discuss your options. Evenings at home - 801-943-2273. Cell # 907-209-4959.

Tim - If you want to try some riding on the west side call me also. You know we usually grab most of the big storms over here on the west side of the Wasatch range and just give Park City the leftovers...

Kevin

Hey there, Kevin - it'd be great to ride with you again. I will only be there for 3 days Sat->Monday (Apr 15-17). I'm a slave to somebody else's car, but I'll give you a call when I get in and see what I can work out.

Guest EricT

Relaying a message-

Tim is there, his number is:

435-940-3800 x 2053

He says call him up.

I lent them an ethernet cable so they could get online... I think I gave em a crossover by mistake. Some PC guy I am! Sheesh. They cant get online so I am for em.

Eric