Note to New Members ×

F2 eliminator ltd+hardboots

Guest Miro

Anyone have try F2 eliminator Ltd+hardboots,i don't want to get some SB so i fink to try with HB, i still have a older proflex race binding(they are not so hard like titanium :freak3: ) and i just want to now if somebody have experience with hardboots on eliminator,i just get one for a good price.

Thx Miro :confused:

I have the 164 LTD nd ride it with hard boots. I have the ProFlex titanium step ins. the board is a bit wide for my feet, 26 mondo, but it still rides well. It's very good at slow carves since it has a lot of side cut. It rides well in powder and is a very fast stable board. I ride with 45 deg front foot and 30 deg rear foot angles.

Since you have it then give it a go. If you like carving then you'll want to progress toward a dedicated carving board but the Eliminator will give you a taste for carving.

Joel

Hi

Thanks for the fast answers,i have a silberfeil(:1luvu: and i love it ) , i just both this board to feel the hole what i am missing on my silberfeil i can not use everywhere , i fink the eliminator i can use it more in all conditions of snow :rolleyes:

tommorow i can test in austria.

Thanks Miro

Thanks its a good deal ;) ,i paid 300 € for the 06 eliminator i fink its a good price ?

i am now i austria for 2 days and i will make some nice pictures,from the apres party :D ,no i mean from carving :eplus2: i am with a friend from Australia .

regards miro

Thanks its a good deal ;) ,i paid 300 € for the 06 eliminator i fink its a good price ?

i am now i austria for 2 days and i will make some nice pictures,from the apres party :D ,no i mean from carving :eplus2: i am with a friend from Australia .

regards miro

That's probably a 50% deal, so yes. I was at the F2 test center in Sölden earlier this year, and was stoked to try out some of their boards!