Note to New Members ×

Tomahawk?!...

RicHard

Just to share the joy for my new orange baby...

...here it is! (she's the one without the black trousers!)

tom014db.th.jpg

I had it just on thurstday (I took it in the laboratory of Sigi Renzler: what an emotion) but... too much snow to test it properly: on the dolomites it is snowing for a week. :-(

But it's great even on not very packed snow, due to the width I choosed (waist: 20.5cm).

I'll be back with proper test (ice?!) result. ;-)

Regards...

But it's great even on not very packed snow, due to the width I choosed (waist: 20.5cm).

I'll be back with proper test (ice?!) result. ;-)

Regards...

What is the width and sidecut radius of your new board? Did you get it custom made or did you buy it used? If it was custom made, how long did it take to get the board made? Did you get the titanal construction?

Your Tomahawk looks a lot like a Swoard.

What is the width and sidecut radius of your new board? Did you get it custom made or did you buy it used? If it was custom made, how long did it take to get the board made? Did you get the titanal construction?

Your Tomahawk looks a lot like a Swoard.

I choosed all the specifications (custom).

I asked for 20.5cm waist, 170cm lenght, 12m radius.

I don't think there's titanal construction (I didn't ask it explicitely).

The board takes about 3 weeks to be made (even if... in some particular cases and if things go in the right way...).

Regards.

I'm also thinking about getting a custom board from Tomahawk. 3 week order time is pretty fast for a custom board :biggthump

I'm thinking about a titanal construction board with 164cm length, 21 cm width and 13m sidecut.

Did Tomahawk ask you for any info on how you like to ride or specifications for the edge contact, camber, flex and nose/tail profiles?

Do you have the email address for Tomahawk?

Thanks a lot for the info.