Note to New Members ×

paul kobbeeeee

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Paul ---- saw pix from SES --- looks AWESOME!!!

Hope you are having as much fun as it looks!!! Have a great month!!!!! Did ya see it is -20 up at Big Mountain this week. Burrrrrrr, little cold!

How are the bindings holding up?? Steve kept the tradition going in Tahoe, and Shred had to come to his aid and bring extras!! ;)

Keep warm :angryfire , carve low!

Mar

Mar,

Just got back from the friday banquet, New pair of Cateks in my goodie bag!

This trip has been a great extension of the Big Mtn Experience...Had to book a snowcat today for untracked powder all day long.

Is Shred home in one piece?

You need to be here next year....Can't say that enough.

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Hey Paul --

Sweet ya added to your goodie bag!!!

Shred made it home in one piece!! Said Tahoe was beautiful, but way way crowded. Too spoiled w/ Big Mountain. I am sure he will send ya some pics and give ya the scoop.

We will have to save our pennies and have you invest them in stocks so we can get to SES next year!!

Where are you headed next??

Mar

One more week here in Summit County!

Can't wait to see everyone in Maine... It will be good to see you Mellow, We need to talk about the "classified" photo....

Save your pennies, and maybe a few nickles. There is alot of interest about a South America trip in 2007...

Paul ---- saw pix from SES --- looks AWESOME!!!

Hope you are having as much fun as it looks!!! Have a great month!!!!! Did ya see it is -20 up at Big Mountain this week. Burrrrrrr, little cold!

Keep warm :angryfire , carve low!

Mar

Yeah, I guess that cold freeze is hitting everywhere! It wasn't 20 below here, but they did close the mountain here last Friday. Couldn't believe it! You know it's bad when you hear the weather guys saying, "It will warm up tomorrow to double digits!"

Yes, Paul, the pictures from SES were great! Did you get the pics I sent you? (I get the feeling you are away from your computer more often than not!) I gotta remember how to post a picture.....

Mar, glad to hear things are going well for you. Drop me a line sometime.

Kathy