Note to New Members ×

off season

Guest kiteboad{guy}

Guest kiteboad{guy}

hey guys, just found your forum here, and was wondering what you guys use for summer, off season training. (or just for fun.) If you dont, or are looking for someting new, hop over to www.tierneyrides.com this is closest thing i've come to to carving a slope ever. It is of two wheeled design, so it carves instead of turns (like 4 wheeled boards.) gives you complete control. comes in 2 sizes, 38" and a 41". the 38 is for flatland tricks (skateboard style) and the 41 is for extreme downhill (snowboarding) it serves my purpose as a kiteboarding trainer too. I just tossed a pair of bindings on it and i can fly my 5m kite, while edging hard. and maintain traction. T-Boards are good on almost any terrain. (i ride on gravel, asphalt, and grass) it has two different types of wheels. an Indy (rubber) wheel for extreme downhill grip or for gravel/grass areas. and a Urethane wheel, for flatland and slight slope action. I hope your interested in a T-board and i hope you check out tierneyrides.com . also, check out www.doucarve.com . another extreme sports site that has an awesome administration, and active members that work at different ski and snowboard stores/ slopes.

-Alan