Note to New Members ×

Burton Prime SL World Cup hand made board

mlukens

I am selling a 162 centimeter Burton Factory Prime snowboard. It was hand made for Ian Price who was competing for the world cup several years ago. Five of these were made for him. It was his backup Slalom board and was ridden less than a dozen times. The top sheet has binding marks on it and is a little rough as it was made by hand. The bottom is in great shape and the edges are too. I rode this once to check it out and it rocks. It is a very "damp" board as Ian had the factory put in a layer of rubber so that it is not prone to chatter in the gates. Own a real Full Race board for little money! The first $100 takes it

162 cm length

20 cm width

9.5 sidecut radius

post-1989-14184221092_thumb.jpg

i have this exact same ian price board, i rode it about 8 times after i bought it off another guy, it was too soft for me, it might be perfect for the 5'10'' girl who asked earlier. the base is great but isn't a lot of edge left, ian price shaves down his edges tons to make the board slightly more narrow to allow quicker edge transfer, anyways, whoever wants it for $75 o.b.o canadian plus shipping it's their's. email me at bgriley@telusplanet.net for info or pics, but it does look identical to the board posted above.