Note to New Members ×

Brand new Head Stratos Pro 28

alexeyga

Boots are no longer avalible, I'm a dumb as%, should've thought before that having a pair of brand new boots and the original bill I can still change it at the shop I bought it from... Got 28 exchanged for 27.5 with no questions asked... Tight fit, but they will be perfect after liners getting packed...

It is Friday late morning and they are still avalible. But i'm masssively pissed off.... we've just got more than one foot of freshy damped on us and i didn't get the 27.5 boots from PeterC yet.... :mad:

I can vouch for PeterC. I recieved my boots from him 2 days after paying him.

I think the problem might be weather and customs slowing it down right now.

I feel your fustration knowing your missing out on some great conditions. :biggthump

I can vouch for PeterC. I recieved my boots from him 2 days after paying him.

I think the problem might be weather and customs slowing it down right now.

I feel your fustration knowing your missing out on some great conditions. :biggthump

I don't want to draw any conclusions so far... Customs were very slow lately, but the fact that it was shipped USPS even though UPS was promised doesn't help does it?

man, I'm sorrry to hear your new boots arn't in yet. There's nothing more frustrating then blowing a good day of riding for gear issues.:angryfire

I am still interested in those boots so i will email you about them. :D

It is frustrating and since i've desided to part with them I want to keep them new...

I don't want to draw any conclusions so far... Customs were very slow lately, but the fact that it was shipped USPS even though UPS was promised doesn't help does it?

Need to remember how close we are to Christmas to, that alone will slow down

the entire system, weather it be UPS or USPS or even Fedex. I`m still waiting

for an order I placed at Walmart.com for my wifes christmas present, Ordered

it on Dec. 2nd. :mad:

Need to remember how close we are to Christmas to, that alone will slow down

the entire system, weather it be UPS or USPS or even Fedex. I`m still waiting

for an order I placed at Walmart.com for my wifes christmas present, Ordered

it on Dec. 2nd. :mad:

UPS or Fedex charge an arm a leg for their brockerage, but it takes them 2 days at most to get through... And if the item shipped was declared at 0$, it won't cost a thing... I had a board shipped to me from Chicago I think, in september by USPS airmail, it took 3 days to get in Canada, and 4 weeks to get through customs... I've been asking Peter to provide a traking number since the boots were shipped, and I'm still wating for it... :mad: