Note to New Members ×

boostertwo and fin

LeeW

hey booster, can we hook up for lesson as in vail employee teaching program? Id like to develop some techniques with your feedbacks and the likes. your posts in "practice" drills sounds very intriguing, and would like to experiment with you. Also, when snowmaking is done, do you want to car pool and go over to keystone to ride with fin and the crew on wedensday evenings? For Vail Employee ski/snowboard lesson, do i need to talk to ruth demuth to arrange it? I dont know where I stand considering my "disability" as well as "employee of Vail." I dont have the "proper channel" to go thru. On a side note, did you get to find a place yet? I hope so.

(boostertwo: snowmaking dept say dec 31st. yea, right. we got plenty of snow and jan may be real busy for me (you know how it is with the sessions events as well as the US Freeskiing open))

(Fin: are you still planning that gathering at k.s. on weds evenings?)

EDIT: Fin, are you still gonna find ways to post the older forum post? :p Or still intent to archive 'em into a CD? I'd be very interested to get those info. Or do I have to knock on yoru door and bug you again ? :biggthump