Note to New Members ×

Raichle 121's w/thermoflex liners-27-27.5

Carp

Raichle 123's in Royal Blue/Grey. Size 27-27.5 with Thermoflex liners. Still able to be molded. This is 3 strap boot and I believe I have new heel and toe pads to put on them but will double check.

Best offer + shipping.

Will try to take a picture of them tonight, although it does have intec heels on them I will be retaining those I believe. :biggthump

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck riding. I just got back from my first day out. Rode ok, but not fluid and the leg strength was really lacking. I'm finding the older I get the longer it takes to get my feet under me. Sitting at a desk for 8 hrs a day isn't helping much either.

Later

I went to my favorite ski shop here and I'm having them enlarge my boot for me. If it doesnt work well, I'll be getting yours. Since the ski shop takes 48 hours to enlarge the boot, I wont be able to ride this weekend so I'm going to have to wait till next. If you haven't sold the boots by then, I will let you know. Thanks.

Ok, here's the scoop. The size is mondo 26 for the shells (men's 8). The liners are mondo 27 (men's 9). I went this route because the toe box on Raichle's is generally a little narrower. This gave me a little more toe room. The shells are really in new condition (like a floor model in a store)...you won't be dissappointed. I've added the 5 position forward lean and checked the stink factor of the liners and they smell almost like they did out of the bag without the strong "new" scent. I've also included the velcro Raichle power strap. The heal pieces are new, however I seemed to have misplaced the mounting screws for them. I have some extras that will work, but I'll have to make the holes a little bigger for them to fit but it will work. If you'd rather do this I can just throw it all in the box and you can do it at your leisure. In mho this is a great deal. Yes, the boots are an older model but if it's your 1st pair of hard boots for snowboarding you really can't go wrong, unless of course they don't fit, but then you could throw them on ebay and probably make a profit.