Note to New Members ×

WTB Deeluxe indy

Guest nic

Hi Nic,

I have a pair of 2004/05 (red) Indy's in a 26.0 shell that I am willing to part with, shells only. They are pretty new, so I am not sure what you are looking for price-wise.

I noticed that you are looking for a UPZ in a 26.5 also. FYI, I am currently using the UPZ RSV in a 26.5; to me it fits the same as the 26.0 Indy.

M

In the Deeluxe i am looking for a 25 or 25.5 shell. I have the red 26mondo now and they are great. I am looking for a small boot for a project i am doing.

As for the Upz if you know anyone with size 26 for cheap i am intrested. Just to test. I tested them last year but want to try them again. I really need to mod them so i dont really want a new pair.

Hi Nic,

Those were 26 shells that I had -- I'm pretty sure you just made a small typo. Anyway, those boots sold a couple of hours ago. It looks like you're in Canada also, so try to get in touch with Dave Morgan at www.yyzcanuck.com, dave@yyzcanuck.com (he's in Toronto). He and Andrea are now the Deeluxe distributors for Canada so he might have some parts for you to do your mods.

M