Note to New Members ×

Any news on new RAB?

mnovak

Anyone have any news on the development of the new RAB system which I think Fin mentioned earlier in the year. It was to be a system which would allow for spring compression on both forward and backward flex and would be more adjustable than the current RAB. I recall spring design and quality being a major issue to be resolved.

Any info would be great -- already considering how to spend my budget this year. Figure if I get anything new this year, I might as well have it right at the start of the season.

Anyone have any news on the development of the new RAB system which I think Fin mentioned earlier in the year. It was to be a system which would allow for spring compression on both forward and backward flex and would be more adjustable than the current RAB. I recall spring design and quality being a major issue to be resolved.

Any info would be great -- already considering how to spend my budget this year. Figure if I get anything new this year, I might as well have it right at the start of the season.

It appears that testers weren't too happy with the current version of the subj. It's good enough to be able to crawl EC-style, but on high speeds there is a resonance issue as well as unstable heel-side turn... so go figure...