Note to New Members ×

For Sale...

Guest elli

For sale: qty (1) pr Burton Freecarve hardboots (MINT) size 30mp. Grey shell, black liner...still has factory stickers, and never worn on snow.

Please be aware there are NO warranties for dated Burton Alpine product...Burton has discontinued their Alpine line some time ago, so please be sure this size will suit your purposes.

These boots were purchased together with a 29.5 of the same model, tried on twice, and then put in storage. All paperwork/manuals will be included. Please see attachments. These boots will definitely suit BEG/INT or recreational ADV carving levels.

100USD OBO payable via PayPal or USD w/local pickup...This boot retailed for over 450USD.

local pickup in Mammoth Lakes is avail.!

-Elli

post-1102-141842203585_thumb.jpg

Hi...the boots should fit fine. For a street 12, these are bit too snug with the stock Burton liner in my opinion. I used the other 29.5s (same model) with a snowboard-specific softboot liner with no problem!

The important thing is the shell. There are very good after market bladders/Thermofit liners for specialized fit on the market today: the bladder can always be fine tuned for either a larger fit or a smaller fit.

I hope this info was helpful. Thanks for asking.

-Elli

Hello, Zen...

You can PM or email, with a phone or your own email address.

We can arrange further details (payment, and either shipping or pickup) ASAP.

-Elli