Note to New Members ×

Seven Springs Friday 3/18

Mellow Yellow

I hope you won't have to ride alone.... that's no fun! I'm headed up to Big Sky this weekend where they've been getting snow all week. So much for my dreams of perfect groomed stuff.... looks like it will be all powder!

YES, it is FINALLY snowing here!!!!!

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Jasen - since conditions will be poor at the Springs hope to see you at the Peek on Saturday morning!!!

Kathy - glad to hear you've got some more snow!! Too long 'a comin, 'eh! Or, if ya feel like a heck of a drive, head down to Arizona Snowbowl -- they got dumped on this week too, and it is awesome there!!! Dream away!!! I got new boots!! Hopefully all will go well tomorrow!!!

wooo hoo hooooooooooooo

Marilyn ;)

I think I saw somewhere that Big Sky got 55" of snow in about 10 days or so. It snowed about 2 feet while I was there (Saturday - Monday). Not great for carving, but I did get on my new board Saturday afternoon and Sunday.... I like it a lot even though I couldn't really test it that well in powder. It's the skiniest board I've ever had, but I didn't need to turn my angles up any more than I'm used to. I skiied some with Clara too.... she's almost ready to go completely on her own! Next year....