Note to New Members ×

SOFTBOOT CONTENT -- Burton Skeleton Key & SLX Boots

Bling

Okay two killer pieces of softboot kit.

Item 1: A Burton Skeleton Key.  This is from the year when the Skeleton Key was in the Family Tree.  That makes it better (don't ask me why).  158 length.  This is 100% a softboot quiver killer.  Some crappy stickers on the deck.  The base took a core shot (it was worth it for early season fresh powder) which was repaired by a true ski & snowboard wizard.  Seriously, Louis Braille couldn't feel where this base repair was done.  Edges are mint -- 2 on side, 1 on base.

Item 2: Burton SLX Boots.  Not sure what year these are from.  I bet they are 10 years old...  Came out of the box NEW last year!  There is a bit of fading/yellowing on the soft rubberized that keep the boot engaged with the highback.  Performance is still first-class, as you should expect from Buton's SLX boots.  Less than four hours on snow for these.  They are a size 10; which is my usual Burton size.  FYI, I'm 9.5 in Thirty-Two boots... But I think these run big for Burton.  Lets say True-To-Size 10 or maybe size 10.25.

Pricing:

Skeleton Key board: $275 USD shipped in the CONUS.  $275 CAD shipped to any Canadian province.

Boots: $175 USD shipped in the CONUS.  $175 CAD shipped to any Canadian province.

Shipping is INCLUDED.  Right to your door.  Slow, tracked, and with minimal insurance.

Want a deal?  I'm also selling a 169 Atomic Radon swallowtail pow board.  Multi-item discount = buy two items, take $65 off the total.  Buy all 3 and take $150 off.  Whoa!

IMG-7012.jpg
IMG-7013.jpg
IMG-7014.jpg
IMG-7015.jpg
IMG-7016.jpg
IMG-7017.jpg
IMG-7018.jpg