Note to New Members ×

Wanted! Slalom Board!

Guest snowpreston

Guest snowpreston

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a Slalom board. Not GS. I'm interested in anything new or old. Also I don't really know what size I need. I'm 5' 10" and 150 lbs.

Thanks,

Preston N.

Hi Preston,

I have a few 158 Killer Loop SL boards. They've never been ridden, but are a few years old. I'm not sure of the exact year of manufacture, the sidecut radius, or even who exactly made it for Killer Loop, but on the top sheet is says "made in Italy" and "Slalom". If it's possible to find out from anything from the serial number, they're A001902 and A001905. Matte blue topsheet, cap construction, black base with a nice linear structure. I also have one with a glossy black top sheet (serial # M00440), but it's so cool looking I may want to keep it for myself.

Waist measures 19.5cm, nose and tail 25cm. Flex feels about normal for a race board, not too stiff, not too soft. I measured the camber on both and they're 12 and 13mm, so the board should have a good amount of pop to it. It has 8 inserts each front and back placed 2cm apart, with 19" (48.5cm) stance width from the first front insert to first back insert.

If you're interested, I'll get you pix. You can e-mail me at mwtokar@earthlink.net.

Think snow!

MT

Guest joeygirl

I've got :

F2 Speedster GTS 158 (good condition) - $75

19.5cm waist

softer than than the Nidecker and pretty stable.

Nidecker Tornado 156 (ridden 2xs) - $100

19cm waist

Not a very forgiving board at slow speeds, but extremely stable at high speeds.

Both excellent slalom boards but too big for me.

I can e-mail you pics. Contact me at: joey_90066@yahoo.com