Note to New Members ×

Coiler PR II 184 Last Chance!!!

Guest NS Racer

Guest NS Racer

This is the last chance to get your hands on this board. It is too valuable to me to go any lower than this offer. This board has only been ridden 7 times! and even then it was babied. It is a 184 with 19cm waist, 14m sidecut radius, 6.8 flex, World Cup construction, Torsion Plus Laminate, Micro-grain base. It is tuned to be a "turny" GS board. Made for me at: 190lbs, size 29.5 boots.

Don't wait a year for a new coiler when you can get one that is the next best thing to new and be riding it next week. It is also now 100.00 dollars less than new. A new coiler will run you $675.00 US I am asking $575.00 US. The board is flawless except for marks where the bindings sat. I'll even do a package deal for the board and a set of TD1's in perfect shape( three degree front six degree rear red and purple bumpers) for $680.00 US These prices are all plus shipping. email me for pics @ aashford@eastlink.ca

• 2 weeks later...