Note to New Members ×

Kessler 168

purpletiesto

We are now off-season on Northern hemisphere!

So less 2.hand boards for to buy.

You know, we have a lot of rain here clearing ice on Glaciers, and muddy trails for to go mtb - now snow at all.

Try again during October and November. Carvers buy some new boards that time and than they let go the ones from last season.

Did You ever ride the Kessler The Alpine 168 ? What's about Your weight?

Actual 168ies stock-boards are quite stiff and made for man at 65kg to 95 kg. I think at less than 75-80 kg You should go to another board. The board is heavy in weight.

On Continental Europe 2.hand Kessler are gone compared to 350-470 and up to 600 Australian Dollars.

Sometimes they woun't be sold higher than compared to 300 AUD.

Example: 287 AUD for a 180 GS Kessler, but with remaining edge thickness down to 1mm only.

Edited by snowmatic

Hi there, thanks for the reply!

No, I've never ridden it, but I guess I just want to try one (for no justifiable reason). I'm heading to Japan for a month or so next year, so I want to get a new board.

I'm 80-85kg depending on how much I've gotten to the gym. Not very strong (squat 140kg) and 190cm.

Actually I've been talking with a nice member here who has a Kessler 185, which was made for him at 72kg, but it was too soft for him. But he's a strong, aggressive racer, and I'm not, so I'm hoping it'll work.