Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Indy/AF700 BTS/Race Tongues + Assorted Spare Parts + Bindings + Oxygen 149

kipstar

Hey Guys

So following my 'fun' of tearing the heel off both boots, I've switched to the UPZ, and now have a few parts to sell. Because of the shipping issue from Thailand (where the parts are), either it would be ideal if this is shipping to Australia/NZ, or where you can handle a bit of a wait so we can manage the shipping cost to be just the local cost; or better still you have someone flying via Thailand in which case get the stuff and a free dinner.

Ideally I'd like to sell everything in one go for the same reason.

BTS

- used around 15 days; medium springs

RAB

- original; used around 25 days; slightly modified so the thread is slightly longer enabling the boot to be ridden slightly more upright than standard (I added more threads to the main stock, using a tap and die)

Race Tongues X 2

- size 27.5; used around 15 days

Standard Tongues X 2

- Size 27.5; used 25 days

Spare cant adjuster X 1

- unused

Spare 2nd buckle strap X 1 (teeth style strap)

- used about 4 days (I stripped this off the busted boot and had just snapped the buckle strap)

Older Bindings

Fritschi 4 hole bindings X 2 pairs; ideal for lighter weight rider; one has a funky step in toe system the other is more standard; has an oxygen style plastic bail which locks onto the bail, so it is actually a pretty reasonable binding; they are old so really only cluttering up my house

If I can get $200 USD for everything above that would be ideal, plus cost of shipping.

I do have some other stuff as well which I thought I would list, again if it meant I could ship it all in one go, then we both end up better off.

Other stuff

Proflex F2 binding with metal baseplate; bought second hand as a spare set and I've never used them; they are the same as the F2s and appear to be in the medium size so ideal for a 27.5 boot at the most $100 USD + shipping

Oxygen 4 hole binding with built in canting and a heel riser plate; used and never broken similar concept to the fritschis above; used more than 50 days, maybe almost 100. $50 USD + shipping (would go well if you got the frischis as well)

Older Board for someone small

Brand new Oxygen 149 Proton unused; bought when I read somewhere Kildy rode a 149...once it arrived it was obviously too small for me :-) Dunno, this one is worth only about $50 USD + shipping but the shipping is the issue

Hit me up in the thread of via PM if any of this stuff is of interest.