Note to New Members ×

Swoard 175 M + Prior 179 4WD...

xolufus

Hey thx for the reply as I'm sure you are focused on your trip right now. Both boards look great; tough to make a decision? Any suggestions? I'm relatively new but have lots of time to play on the slopes over the next couple of months. I am currently struggling with a Burton prime and am hoping my Ibex bindings with adjustable cants, head boots will work; unless you are able to toss in some bindings?

Thx again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks; I suppose the best way to get in the game is to grab a board and get carving right? The downside is the budget... I need something that I can ride all day, and in most conditions, the 4wd sounds close right? So I have these Ibex bindings that I will likely use unless you have something that would work better? The bindings I have have 1 adjustable lift and cant and 1 wedge. In the end I was hoping to have something at the door under $500... Think you can help; sign me up; and have a great trip sounds like a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk