Note to New Members ×

Whistler mon-tues

Art

Thx Al. Any reports from the locals out there? Looks like plenty cold and I'm planning on doing some big mountain cruising only unless there is a major dump. Possibly crowded with the Worlds and Pres weekend but I dont care. Just a short getaway. BTW Al, I have a one day freebie for Stevens, not sure when though, so we can possibly get together then. Still un-retired?

Originally posted by Art

Thx Al. Any reports from the locals out there? Looks like plenty cold and I'm planning on doing some big mountain cruising only unless there is a major dump. Possibly crowded with the Worlds and Pres weekend but I dont care. Just a short getaway. BTW Al, I have a one day freebie for Stevens, not sure when though, so we can possibly get together then. Still un-retired?

Still un-retired but have scored enough brownie points to have some time off during the week if we get some great snow. My trip to Whistler at the end of the month does not look good unless they get a bunch of snow over the next 10 days. I am climbing the walls here - can't golf cuz the courses are frozen and can't ride cuz there is poor snow cover. I may have to take up indoor ping pong. Maybe Feb will be a good day to get together for a ride.