Note to New Members ×

Burton Coil 163

Marc H

Marc, sorry for the delay...Here is what I have for Burton Coils/Wires. The Red one is a Coil 173; Condition = 9.75/10.0. The Lime Green one is a Coil 172; Condition = 9.25/10.0. The Dark Blue one is a Coil 166; Condition = 8.75/10.0. The Blue/Yellow one is a Wire 162; Condition = 9.0/10.0.

All of the boards have tons of camber, as well as excellent edges w/o rust, etc. No real dings or scratches other than superficial...

I would like to get $ 130.00 (including shipping) for any of the boards, I would take $ 115.00 (including shipping) for the Coil 166. Let me know.

Matthew

xolufus (at) earthlink (dot) net

As far as bindings, I obviously have the step-ins + performance + carrier bindings in the photos. For these I would ship with the deck for an additional $ 50.00. If you wanted an early model burton Race Plate - I would include that for $ 75.00 AND If you wanted a late model Race Plate - I would include that for an additional $ 125.00...

Thanks,

Matthew

Marc + Preet, your Coils went out, yesterday afternoon:

Thanks Bro. I was looking for an all mountain board for a some time.

Don't have the money to go all out on a Coiler yet so that will fit the bill nicely.

Plus I always wanted the Burton coil because of what I saw on Alpinecarving.com.

Thanks again