Note to New Members ×

Turns at Blue Mtn. Jesse

Chubz

I'm going to try to make it out on Wed. (2/2), but unfortunately, I cant make it out until the afternoon session because of classes. If anyone is planning on being there into the afternoon, let me know. As far as a date for the BMES goes, I only have Tues- Thurs afternoons available. The 22-24 would be better than the 15-17 for me. I know you guys will want to be there for first tracks, but I might be able to at least get a couple runs in with the group. Don't worry too much about scheduling around me though. Later,

Jim

I will be there first thinga nd I hope it's blue bird like teh last two days. I will need to leave about 11 am . But CU guys there.

I can also make teh 2/18 but not for the whole day. Jesse , did you check with Mario to see if we can get a slope for a short time with only carvers?

See you this weekend Jesse and I conformed a place to saty for Okemo. I will get the info to you. We may need to make arragenments for Wed and THrusday night. I figured John, You and I could road trip together aslong as we intend on coming home the same day.

Greg