Note to New Members ×

Burton PJ 6.2 Asym with bindings and Oxygen Krypton boots

mdhuber33

I have for sale a Burton PJ 6.2 regular foot Asym with Burton plate bindings and a pair of Oxygen Krypton boots. The board and bindings are in good shape with just some top sheet scrapes. No damage to base or edges. The bindings are in almost new condition, as they were added later and lightly ridden. there is a cant plate on the rear binding.

The boots are Oxygen Krypton, size 27.5 I believe 9will double check that). I wear a nine and they fit me great. These boots are in good shape, However, I left them in the trunk of my car a few years ago and the heat melted the rubber hinge-disc-bushings. I haven't tried to find replacements, but seems like it shouldn't be too hard to find something that works. They are just like thick rubber washers. The melted material is still stuck to the boots but can be scraped off.

How about $100 for the board/bindings and $50 for the boots. I don't want to split up the board/bindings since this older bolt pattern would be hard to find a match to. I can post more pics if needed.

Thanks!

i-tbL9vqc-XL.jpg

i-ZN7tdJm-XL.jpg

i-4sTknTp-L.jpg

i-gtKKzk3-XL.jpg

I haven't weighed them, but maybe $20 via USPS?

Very interested in these, please get me a final price and I'll see how much top ramen I have in my cabinets. I'm on a pretty severe budget, but would like to have a spare set of boots for people who are interested in trying hard booting and carving boards.

Very interested in these, please get me a final price and I'll see how much top ramen I have in my cabinets. I'm on a pretty severe budget, but would like to have a spare set of boots for people who are interested in trying hard booting and carving boards.

Ok Joe, I'll weigh and measure them and see what we can do. Did you read the first post about how the ankle hinge bushings are melted? just wanted to point that out. It should be an easy repair. I was planning to stop at the skate shop and get some skate truck bushings and see if I could trim them to fit. They look a lot like skate bushings but thinner.

Yep, I read that part. I figured for the price, I can't complain too much, and should be able to get them functional again without too much expense. They probably won't be in the boots too long or stress them too much. Let me know what you find as far as "compatible bushings". Who knows maybe you can actually tune the boots with different durometer bushings. Keep me posted on the shipping estimate.

Yep, I read that part. I figured for the price, I can't complain too much, and should be able to get them functional again without too much expense. They probably won't be in the boots too long or stress them too much. Let me know what you find as far as "compatible bushings". Who knows maybe you can actually tune the boots with different durometer bushings. Keep me posted on the shipping estimate.

Joe, how about $55 shipped USPS. If that sounds good, you can Paypal me the funds and I'll get these out Monday.

Joe, how about $55 shipped USPS. If that sounds good, you can Paypal me the funds and I'll get these out Monday.

Sounds decent to me. However, I'm in a cashflow crunch. I'm waiting on a few clients to pay up on some invoices and I had to send out some money to a few contractors. If someone steps up with money, please don't hold them for me. I should have a better idea in a few days what's going on. I know $55 doesn't seem like a lot, I'm trying to follow some rules I set for myself earlier this year.

Sounds decent to me. However, I'm in a cashflow crunch. I'm waiting on a few clients to pay up on some invoices and I had to send out some money to a few contractors. If someone steps up with money, please don't hold them for me. I should have a better idea in a few days what's going on. I know $55 doesn't seem like a lot, I'm trying to follow some rules I set for myself earlier this year.

Ok, I'll check back in a few days then.

• 2 weeks later...