Note to New Members ×

F2 RACE Titanium bindings in medium

cnforeback

Interested...do you have any pics? Can you elaborate on "seem to work perfectly"? Is there anything that would lead you to believe otherwise? Just noticed your email isn't enabled through the forum either....I'll send you email once this is done for more details. Thanks!

Will get you pics. I used to ride the original bombers way back when with a Burton Factory prime. Initially I was skeptical of not using the BEEFIEST ALL METAL binding like a bomber. Overall I like them better. They provide a slightly softer feel yet you are still nicely secured as it should be. They do what they are supposed to do and are easy to work with. So seem was indeed a bad choice of words. I have no complaints. Again, will flash a pic asap Hilux

Kid from Cali flaking was to do paypal by dinner.......... you want them I have it all in box. $175 out the door (shipped and paypal fees) pics I need you to send me a an email which I will reply to

c n foreback gmail no spaces .com I will take as many pics on my Samsung as you desire. Boards gone, Other accessories gone. Still looking to find match on these bindings. I am willing to insure to the retail of $299 or so.

Kid from Cali flaking was to do paypal by dinner.......... you want them I have it all in box. $175 out the door (shipped and paypal fees) pics I need you to send me a an email which I will reply to

c n foreback gmail no spaces .com I will take as many pics on my Samsung as you desire. Boards gone, Other accessories gone. Still looking to find match on these bindings. I am willing to insure to the retail of $299 or so.

Hmm weird, I double checked and I sent email this morning. Can you send me and email through the forum...click on my name "Hilux" and "send email". I typed your address as I see it in your online screen name at gmail .com. I'll try again, but please send me email as I'm interested.