Note to New Members ×

Head Stratos Pro Mondo 25.5 with Liners, Intec Heels, Booster Strap and BTS installed

lonerider

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go $60 for the intec heels, and you can lower the price again by that amount. I know you don't want to part them out, but most don't use intec step ins.

Last I checked, Step Ins were super popular. Is it that everyone has migrated to Fintec Step-ins? I'll think about parting it out this weekend (it's a pain to take apart).

I agree with gpg760, if they were my size, I would be begging my wife to let me purchase them. Yes, I said it out load, the boss/wife must give the approval to my purchases. If it wasn't for her knowing when to say no, I would be living in a VW bus, surrounded by carving/race board product. Not that that would be a bad thing, but I do enjoy a house more than I would the VW bus!

Please, someone buy these boots. What happened to the lady looking for boots for her son earlier in the thread. If he is racing, how can they go wrong with this deal. He can re-sell them when he grows out of them if he takes care of them. Trying to help a brother/hardbooter out!

hey LoneRider,

I'm ready to step up..can you take $360 + shipping to Colorado?

Thanks

Griffrip2

Yes, I'll do that. I estimate $15 for shipping. Please paypal $375 to atchang_2001 (at) yahoo.com (make sure to give me your correct shipping address) and I should be able to ship the boots on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I know these have been sold but I was curious how they fit... I'm a mondo 26.5 in a Fischer WorldCup ski race boot (shell 308mm), but I used a deeluxe boot last year in a 26 and it was too big. Normally I'm around a size nine in men's shoes, do you think the 25.5 Head would fit me? Thanks!

I think so they would. I have a pair of Raichle SB400 (?) (renamed Deeluxe) 26.0 boots and they were too big. Then I got a pair of Deeluxe Lemans (SB600?) 25.0 and they were too small... one thing is the shape of your foot... it you foot rounded (middle toe the biggest) or quarter-circled (big toe it the longest) - because the boot shapes are different and you might have to punch out the shell a tiny bit.

BTW, I also have very skinny ankles.